24/7 Licensed Nurses For Safety & Support
Positive Approach to Care Program
Degreed Caregivers For The Best Of Therapeutic Programming & Support
Continuity in Care
Memory Care is a special passion for us. Our therapeutic neighborhood has been carefully planned to be comfortable, familiar and safe – with cues to enable and maintain dignity. Your loved one will enjoy activity filled days, beautiful surroundings and a family atmosphere with services provided by highly competent and truly caring staff. Concierge care featuring therapeutic research-based programming tailored to the needs of each resident are just some of what makes Teresa’s House the best.
Our past work has been recognized by NBC Nightly News, CNN, Newsweek, WFAA, The Dallas Morning News, D Magazine and more. We understand memory-related conditions and how best to help you and your loved one, and we will be there for you.
Our Goal Is Simple –
To ensure the very best care for our residents by restoring dignity and purpose to their meaningful lives.
For Meaningful Living
- Intergenerational programming (seniors &children)
- Pet & music therapy
- Real life activities – Cooking, gardening, career work
- Exercise for the mind, heart & soul
- Our custom home designs reflect nationwide Memory Care best practices
- Specialized Memory Care enabling features unique to Teresa’s House
- Elegant common areas designed for comfort & safety
- Inviting kitchens that are open, bright & central
- Welcoming front porch & cheerful sunroom
- A beautiful creek & greenbelt to enjoy
And so much more…
Simply put, the hallmark of Teresa’s House is laughter, engagement and familiar comforts with the support of true healthcare professionals providing you the peace of mind in knowing that you have chosen the best. We invite you to visit us to experience for yourself why Teresa’s House is truly exceptional!
Contact us or schedule a tour today so you can see what awaits you.
See Our Exceptional Difference!
Our approach is the culmination of decades of experience & research of seniors' needs and wants.