Her Quality of Life Matters
Senior care, reimagined
1-To-5 Caregiver To Resident Ratio 24/7 Licensed Nurses & Certified Care Team Dedicated & Experienced Local Leadership
Give your loved one the sense of home.
Our vision was to Reimagine, Rethink and Reinvent Senior Care in our community; nurturing our residents with a standard of care like no other. We’ve done this through a slew of amenities you won’t find anywhere else:
- Warm, inviting suite interiors
- 1.2-acre greenbelt including Watters Creek
- Elegant bathrooms designed for safety
- Lush landscaped walking paths
- Neighboring Neil Sperry’s Crape Myrtle Trails of McKinney Park
- Beautifully furnished common areas
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Beautifully covered patios
- Inviting kitchens — open, bright & central
- Spacious, living, den & dining rooms
- Abundance of natural light
- Sunrooms with scenic views
Don’t take it from us!
“Teresa’s House gave me my Dad back”
“See Inside Teresa’s House!”
Can we go now?!”
“As the owner of a senior placement agency, I have toured countless communities, and I can tell you that Teresa’s House has exponentially raised the bar in senior living.”
— Laurie B.
Schedule your private tour today!
Our owners, Teresa Whittington, RN BSN & Godwin G. Dixon NFA, will meet you on-site to provide personalized tours of our brand new homes. Tours are available Monday – Friday from 9am – 7pm, Saturday from 10am – 4pm, and Sunday from 1pm – 4pm. This is your chance to meet the team, ask any questions, and see all that Teresa’s House has to offer your loved one.
Request yours today using the form below, and a member of our team will follow up to confirm. We can’t wait to meet you!